About this Event
Add to calendar
At this professional education event, you will learn to:
- Understand the diagnostic criteria of eating disorder diagnoses, including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and OSFED/USFED.
- Distinguish how these different disorders may manifest in various individuals in a variety of clinical settings.
- Identify precipitating and protective factors that may impact the development of eating disorders.
- Explore and discuss the various medical and psychiatric comorbidities that often accompany eating disorders.
- Identify the various treatment elements and modalities that research suggests may be effective in treating eating disorders.
- Understand the various levels of care available in eating disorder treatment and when to appropriately triage patients for additional support.
For more information contact Robin Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org