About this EventView map
Join us for the annual Late Night Breakfast in Mrs E's Dining Center! Come get FREE food, FREE swag from KU departments, and listen to music courtesy of KJHK! You can also meet with KU Academic Advisors if there are any questions about enrolling for the Spring semester!
The Late Night Breakfast menu includes: chicken & waffles, ode to mucci, breakfast burritos (vegan option available), breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, cereal, fresh fruit, and more!
KU Departments @ Late Night Breakfast:
- Center for Orientation & Transition Programs (OTP)
- Jayhawk Academic Advising (JAA)
- University Academic Support Centers (UASC)
- Health Education Resource Office (HERO)
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Education Center (SAPEC)
- Watkins Health Services (WHS)
- Student Union Activities (SUA)
- KJHK 90.7 FM